Preaload Image

Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

General Information

Canada offers very high-quality education with low tuition fees compared to other countries, in addition to Canada being a bilingual country, so you can improve your fluency in both languages English & French.
Quality education at an affordable price
A multicultural society
Excellent lifestyle and safe communities
Working opportunities
Immigration opportunity
- Health Insurance - CAQ (EduMontreal) -Proof of acceptance and enrolment to an accredited academic institution in Canada; -Valid passport/travel document, and provide proof of financial support; -Ties to their home country and evidence of their intention to leave Canada at the end of their studies. -Additionally, students have to have proof of no criminal history or endangering medical conditions of any sort and willingly undergo medical testing as required.
Yes, most certainly you can. There are several Universities that teach in English as a primary language.
Processing times vary. It depends on the type of application you submit, and where it is processed. Usually it takes between 2 months to 4 months. Some programs require 9 months before admission.

Program Information

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores are the most common language requirement for American universities. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam scores are the most common language requirement for Canadian universities. But most universities will accept either test as proof of your English language ability. You can take TOEFL and IELTS exams at testing centers worldwide.
The public universities are commonly independent from governmental monitoring and don’t require accreditation meanwhile private universities are commonly monitored by the state gathered education council.
Universities get to deal independently with academic matters regarding the curricula, methods and teaching strategies. Universities have the power to set academic, admission, and graduation policies and standards, appoint staff, and undertake academic planning, meanwhile Private Universities are out-of-province institutions permitted to provide degrees after a meticulous quality assessment process by the designated governmental authorities which give the green light to certain degrees.
Colleges have full-time and part-time diploma and certificate programs. Many also offer bachelor’s degrees in applied areas of study.
Colleges tend to be more directly career-oriented than universities. This means they offer practical or hands-on training. Generally, a certificate program is 1 year or less, and a diploma program is 2 or 3 years.
Colleges also have pre-trades and apprenticeship training, language training and skills upgrading.
Some Ontario colleges focus on agriculture, health science, art or military programs.
As for international students in Canada, they must all have health insurance one way or the other.
EduMontreal has highly trained and knowledgeable professionals of the Canadian education system.
As well, we have exclusive agreements with most of the Canadian schools and universities.
EduMontreal provides you with full processing services in your home countries (Middle East North Africa region) as well as in Canada.
To manage you full application process, you can create an account here.

Didn't find the answer?