Receive CAQ document and visa process email:
- Institut Éducatif de Montréal will apply on your behalf to get the Certificat d’acceptation du Québec “CAQ” and will cover its fees as well. Once this is done, an email will be sent to you with the CAQ letter to be presented to the Embassy of Canada – Student Visa Application.
- An email will be sent to the student with the required steps to apply for the Student Visa at the Embassy of Canada according to the country of citizenship.
- Link to the Embassy of Canada website
- Link to all forms that need to be filled out
- Process of scheduling visa appointment if needed
Apply and schedule student visa appointment:
- Please fill all the required documents as per the requirements sent by email before going to the Embassy of Canada.
- Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) that you received
- Family Information
- Proof of Means of Financial Support
- Passport or Travel Document
- Digital Photo
- Letter of Acceptance that you received
After uploading all your documents, you may still have to go to the Embassy of Canada to present the official papers and deliver your passport to get your Student Visa.
Student Visa Results:
- After finishing the Student Visa appointment, the officer will inform you of the results of your Student Visa application
- In case of acceptance, please upload a copy of your issued visa on your EduMontreal online account
- In case of rejection, please upload refusal document and process your refund application
Acceptance and orientation:
- Once the copy of your Student Visa is received, an email will be sent containing the following:
- Canada Orientation Guide and useful links
- Accommodation Support Kit
- Banking Support Kit
- Airport pickup request
Welcome to CANADA!